Digital Forensics Course
Digital forensics is a key component in Cyber Security. Many people hear the term forensics, or computer forensics, or digital forensics and instantly think, that’s just for law enforcement, but the truth is, digital forensics has a key place on every cyber security team. In fact, without it, chances are your organizations Security posture and maturity will fail to see its full potential.
Digital forensic practices stem from forensic science, the science of collecting and examining evidence or materials. Digital or computer forensics focuses on the digital domain including computer forensics, network forensics, and mobile forensics.
In the event of a cyber-attack or incident, it is critical investigations be carried out in a manner that is forensically sound to preserve evidence in the event of a breach of the law. Far too many cyber-attacks are occurring across the globe where laws are clearly broken and due to improper or non-existent forensic investigations, the cyber criminals go either unidentified, undetected, or are simply not prosecuted.
purpose of Digital Forensics Course
Cyber Security professionals who acquire a firm grasp on the principles of digital forensics can become invaluable members of Incident Handling and Incident response teams. The Digital Forensics course provides a strong baseline knowledge of key concepts and practices in the digital forensic domains relevant to today’s organizations. This Program provides its attendees a firm grasp on the domains of digital forensics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Digital Forensics program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defence and Military personnel
- E-Business Security professionals
- Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Government agencies
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
DIGITAL FORENSICS COURSE BENEFITS
- Awarded with Industry grade certificate.
- Hands-on-experience on live projects.
- Membership of Securityleaks.
- Paid internship for Three Months
- Free technical support by mentors.
- Software Tool Kit
- Study and Training material.
- Live Cases Challenges