We are back with one more workshop! Advanced Excel workshops provide you a hands-on environment with a systematic process, which will, help you on focusing time-saving techniques. These techniques of pretension will help you to get your work done faster by constructing graphs, charts, visuals and dashboards. This will result in making your presentation effective and easy to understand with important statistics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Take your Excel skills to the next level with our Advanced Excel course. Using these techniques you’ll soon be crunching data, using advanced formulas, creating impressive graphs and charts like a pro, plus much more.
- • Excel Basic Overview.
- • How to Work with functions?
- • Data Validations.
- • Sorting & Filtering Data.
- • Working With Pivots & Charts.
- • Macros Recording.
- • Conditional Formatting & Many more...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- • Entrepreneurs
- • Top management executives
- • MIS Executives
- • BPO professionals
- • Finance professionals
- • Sales or marketing verticals
- • MBA Professionals
- • HR personnel's &
- anyone who wants to sharpen their excel skills to enhance their productivity to the next level.
Module 1: Overview of the Basics
- • Customizing common options in Excel
- • Absolute and relative cells
- • Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
Module 2: Working with Functions
- • Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
- • Logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- • Lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
- • VlookUP Functions;
- • Exact Match, Approximate Match
- • Tables, Dynamic Ranges
- • Reverse Function.
Module 3: Data Validations
- By specifying,
- • valid range of values for a cell
- • a list of valid values for a cell
- • custom validations based on formula for a cell
Module 4: Sorting and Filtering Data
- • Sorting tables
- • Multiple-level sorting
- • Custom sorting
- • Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
- • Advanced filter options
Module 5: Working with Reports
- • Creating subtotals
- • Multiple-level subtotals
- • Pivot tables
- • Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- • Advanced options of Pivot tables
- • Pivot charts
- • Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- • External data sources
- • Data consolidation feature to consolidate data by Creating Groups
- • Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- • Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- • Creating Slicers ( Version 2010 & Above)
Module 6: More Functions
- • Date and time functions
- • Text functions
- • Database functions
- • Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
Module 7: Formatting
- • Auto formatting option for worksheets
- • Conditional formatting option for rows, columns and cells
- • IF Formula’s & Conditional Formatting
Module 8: Macros
- • Recording Macro’s
Module 9: Charts
- • Charts
- • Formatting Charts
- • 3D Graphs
- • Bar and Line Chart together
- • Secondary Axis in Graphs
- • Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
• Basic knowledge of Computer & Excel is required.
• Participants need to bring a laptop with Excel installed on it.
• Ability to grasp new technologies.
New workshop dates will be announced soon!
Ticket Sold Out!
- 10% Group Discount (Min. 3 Candidates)